GQS are accredited to the following :
- ISO 9001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organisations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements
- ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system and can be certified to. It maps out a framework that a company or organisation can follow to set up an effective environmental management system. It can be used by any organisation regardless of its activity or sector.
- ISO 18001 is an international standard giving requirements related to Health and Safety Management Systems. OHSAS 18001 enables an organisation to have control over, and knowledge of, all relevant hazards resulting from normal operations and abnormal situations, and improve its performance.
- AS/NZS 4801 is the Australian and New Zealand standard for Occupational Health and Safety.
- ISO 29001 is a company level certification based on a technical specification published by the International Organization for Standardisation (ISO) titled “Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries — Sector-specific quality management systems — Requirements for product and service supply organisations”.
- ISO 17020 – entitled “General Criteria for the Operation of Various Types of Bodies Performing Inspection”, is an internationally recognised standard for the competence of inspection bodies
This confirms we have the appropriate systems in place to consistently deliver a Quality Service to our clients and also confirms we have further met the requirements to supply services to the Petroleum, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Industries.
Click here to visit the GQS downloads page where all of the above accreditation certificates can be viewed and downloaded.
Get In Touch
Have any questions you’d like to ask? Get in touch with us via the details below.