GQS’ Quality Management Services reduces risk, ensures quality and provides confidence in the compliance of your equipment with standards, codes and regulatory requirements. From building a full ISO 9001 2015 compliant system, to internal audits, generating specific procedures and processes, to providing expert manning solutions, GQS can support your requirements.
GQS can either provide:
- Quality Engineers to work on behalf of the customer located either onsite or remotely
- Source staff personnel to work directly for the customer
Our team of expert consultants can offer support/services in the following areas:
- Conduct various GAP analysis on current QA/QC processes and identify key risk areas
- Define, implement and resource appropriate QA/QC processes, systems and documentation
- Develop and manage supplier evaluation processes and audit programs
- Provide relevant quality T&C’s and review technical requirements in contracts
- Assist with technical or quality tender evaluation
- Develop and manage the vendor inspection process
- Source and place Quality Engineers and QC Inspectors to oversee QA/QC operations onsite
- Manage NCR process / supplier performance
- Manage local content QA/QC training and development
All the above can be applied to current business operations or specific projects.
Get In Touch
Have any questions you’d like to ask? Get in touch with us via the details below.