GQS as an appointed Independent Competent Person / Independent verification Body through their offshore verification services ensures that all Major Accident Hazards (MAH’s) pertaining to an offshore installation are adequately managed throughout the installation lifecycle. Regulations now follow a fully goal setting approach and aim for continuing safety Improvement.
Verification is the process of independently and competently managing the Major Accident Hazards (MAH’s) pertaining to an installation and there by contributes to the continuing safety improvement requirement of the regulations.
GQS’ Offshore Verification services involves the following;
- Review of list of Safety and Environmentally Critical Elements (SECE’s)
- Drafting or Review of Performance Standards (PS), related to the SECE’s.
- Drafting or Review of Written Schemes
- Implementation of Verification Activities
- Maintenance and Revision of Written Schemes
The entire verification process is managed using SCS’s unique Cloud Based technology software Integrity Pro.
- Unique Cloud Based Approach
- Provides assurance to the operator and the regulator that the risks from MAH’s are adequately managed throughout the lifecycle of the installation.
- Services can be applied to existing facilities or new build installations
- Help and contribute to duty holders’ commitment to continuing safety and help with the continuing license to operate.
Get In Touch
Have any questions you’d like to ask? Get in touch with us via the details below.